- I kicked off the month at a local brunch spot with friends! They give out free chicken & waffles on the first Sunday of every month (there really are good people in the world).
- I went to visit my hometown of San Antonio for a weekend and stopped by the downtown area. This view was right outside of a museum I went to!
- Celebrated Mother’s Day with family and, of course, my lovely mama!
- I finally finished the most recent Game of Thrones book! I started it last fall, haha! I would definitely recommend reading it (especially if you want to find out what happens next on the TV show).
- Took a short trip with friends to a local park (which is also next to a river) and had so much fun!
- I’ve been in quite the baking mood lately. I keep making this same meal made basically of just oats, almond milk, strawberries, apples, and bananas. Yum!
- These cute succulents were found at our local Farmers’ Market. I wanted to buy them all!
- I stopped by one of my favorite local Austin spots that I don’t get to go to often since it’s on the other side of town from me (which might be a poor excuse, but I hate driving lol).
- My first real camping trip! The view was gorgeous. Afterwards, my hair smelled like campfire for two days straight, ha!
May was a pretty good month. I spent more time outside than I usually do (I’m normally an indoors type of person), but I think I needed it since I’ve been getting a little stir crazy at work. Truth is, I’m super happy that May is over because I have an exciting trip planned for June! I can’t wait to share with y’all! 🙂
You can follow me on Instagram @Rachel.Lately!