- I think I have a slight new obsession with buying clothes that have food on them, lol! I mean, you are what you eat, right?
- I finally read a book that wasn’t Game of Thrones! It gave great advice: “go to sleep.” I can do that.
- I discovered a new sushi diner in Austin which had some of the best veggie rolls I’ve ever tasted! I already wanna go back!
- Finally decided to give watermelon nails a shot! Not so bad for my first try, haha. I’ll be posting a tutorial soon. 😉
- Went to San Antonio to visit my dad for Father’s Day. I love sitting on my parent’s back porch in the early morning.
- Met the cutest little puppy named Wolf when my cousins came over to hang out. I was smitten!
- Mid-90 degree temperatures means lots of pool time for this girl.
- Pretty blooms on the first day of summer!
- Got my carry-on essentials all packed and ready to go for Boston. I love traveling!
I feel like I didn’t do much for most of June because the whole time I was looking forward to the 27th so that I could fly to Boston! I mostly spent time with family as well as more time at the pool! I’ve never been much of a pool person, but ever since high-waist bikinis made a comeback, I’ve been going swimming a lot more often! Hopefully there will be even more pool time in July. 🙂
On a random note, I finally figured out how to put that Pin-It hover button over all my photos, so now you can pin anything from the blog straight to your Pinterest (if you want)! I found a super easy tutorial here if you’re interested in doing it for your own blog!